MSH Test Emperor, designed and developed by myself. I think it will be helpful to the peoples who are willing to attend the Sun Certified Programmer for Java exam. The exam engine contains a built in SCJP mock exam which serves 61 questions, randomly selected from a question set of 255 questions.This engine is developed totally with Java. After passing the SCJP exam, I have developed this engine.
Some features of this engine are:
- Easy to use.
- Built-in Mock exam for SCJP exam containing 255 questions serves 61 questions randomly. Questions are selected for getting maximum numbers in the real exam.
- Questions are served randomly.
- Facility for User defined exams. Any number of questions supported for taking user defined exam.
- MSH QuesCreator for creating question sets.
- Timed exam session.
- Marking facility for reviewing.
- Review facility at exam time and after exam.
- Scoring in percentage giving right and wrong answers.
- Report file for tracking exam results.
This exam engine comes with a built in question creator – MSH QuesCreator, a reliable tool for creating question sets for MSH Test Emperor 1.0 with least effort.
Why use MSH QuesCreator?
- Easy to use.
- Create new files anywhere.
- Append facility for add questions to existing files.
- No need to know question file structure.
- Test facility with MSH Test Emperor after question set creation.
- Time saving 🙂
Required: JDK1.3 or above